My name is Tara and I'm a Speech-Language Pathologist in central PA. Here are a few quick facts about me:
- I am an itinerant SLP for an intermediate unit and I work in special needs schools and nonpubs.
- My students and I love to have fun while LEARNING and getting that data!
- I opened my TPT store in January of 2015. In my Fun in Speech store, you'll find LOTS of interactive activities, hands-on lessons, and motivational games that will be sure to keep your students engaged the entire session. They will be having so much fun that they won't even realize they're learning :)
- When I'm not working with my amazing students, you can find me working on new TPT products, researching therapy ideas and techniques, trying out new recipes, watching The Real Housewives [of any city], or watching kids cooking shows (Chopped Jr. and Kids BBQ Championship are my 2 favorites).
- I am a total foodie and could watch the Food Network all day. My other guilty pleasure is reality TV. The more ridiculous the drama, the better ;)
- I'd love to learn more about gardening and DIY projects.
- I'm engaged to my BEST FRIEND and we're tentatively planning a laid-back wedding for August of 2017.
- I do Saturday couch chilling like it's nobody's business :) I definitely DON'T forget to relax and recharge!
I'm a relatively new SLP and I look forward to continuing to learn something new everyday!